Use Adobe Aero’s location anchors powered by Geospatial Creator, to easily visualize, design, and publish world-anchored immersive content in minutes.
- Make selecting a location for your geospatial experience as easy as possible.
- Have creators consider the importance of their location selection as certain locations can hold significant meaning from some.
- Improve viewport functionality so creators can easily navigate large scale scenes when creating their experience.
- Help viewers understand that they need to be at a specific, real-world location to view the experience.
- Building experiences for real-world locations means creators must navigate real-world scale scenes in the desktop viewport. New functionality and capabilities was needed to make viewport navigation easier.
- Allowing anyone to build augmented reality experiences for real-world locations surfaced some important trust and safety issues. How might we address these issues?